What hours is the Lauderdale County Courthouse Open?
- 8 A.M. – 5 P.M. (Monday thru Friday)
What is the Lauderdale County Courthouse holiday schedule?
The following holidays have been designated for observance:
January – New Year’s Day
January – Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday
February – George Washington/Thomas Jefferson’s Birthday
April – Confederate Memorial Day
May – Memorial Day
June – Jefferson Davis’ Birthday
June – Juneteenth
July – Independence Day
September – Labor Day
October – Columbus Day/Fraternal Day/Indian Heritage Day
November – Veteran’s Day
November – Thanksgiving Day
December – Christmas Day
How do I find the Lauderdale County Courthouse?
- The Lauderdale County Courthouse is located in historic downtown Florence at 200 S. Court Street, between the blocks of Alabama Street and College Street.
What is the population of Lauderdale County?
What is the size of Lauderdale County?
- 670 square miles
Does Lauderdale County maintain any public campgrounds?
- Yes. We maintain two campgrounds that are available from mid-March thru late October each year. For more information call 256-760-5878 or 256-760-5750. See the Parks & Recreation Page for details.
- Wheeler Reservation Camp Ground – located on Hwy 101 @ the east of end of Wheeler Dam.
- Brush Creek Park – Located on County Road 14 (Waterloo Road) at Brush Creek.
What are the Farmer’s Market normal operating hours?
- The month of May – Saturdays only – 6 a.m. till 1 p.m
- June through September – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday – 6 a.m. till 1 p.m
- The month of October- Saturdays only – 6 a.m. till 1 p.m.
- The market is closed yearly from November till April
Any questions about the Florence/Lauderdale Farmer’s Market should be directed to the Lauderdale County Commission, 256-760-5750. Or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org